The following information relates to warranties offered by Maverick Campers.
Please read all the information carefully. By purchasing from Maverick Campers you hereby agree to the Terms & Conditions of warranty.
5 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
Industry leading structural warranty covers the draw bar and chassis only from fatigue and has a guarantee for a period of 5 years from original date of purchase. 5 Year structural warranty applies to all Campers and Caravans.
1. All Maverick Campers are covered by a 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty from the original date of purchase. Please retain your sales invoice for the product as this is proof of purchase and must be presented when making a warranty claim.
2. Warranty applies only to the original buyer from the original date of purchase – collection date . The warranty is not transferable or deferable in any way. Once sold or otherwise disposed off by the original purchaser to any third party, all warranties become null & void, and the original purchaser shall make no claims or be eligible for any claims on behalf of the new owners.
3. Any parts that are considered consumables are not covered by warranty, such as Wheels, Wheel Bearings, Tyres, Batteries, Rust, Lights, Tent Zippers, Tent Lights etc. Maverick Campers supply spare parts if needed which can be purchased from us ( postage will apply ).
4. Warranty covers factory faults only, but not damages caused by improper use. Warranty does not cover damage due to any modification of design, accidental damage or collision , misuse , abuse , incorrect assembly , improper and irregular/inadequate maintenance.
a) The purchaser must follow the instructions, care and maintenance information provided by Maverick Campers to ensure that the product performs to the purpose intended
5. Warranty is for New Trailers Only. Warranty on trailers sold as “Specials” will be sold with Full Warranty. Trailers sold as EX Display will have limited warranty, and that warranty is to be negotiated at time of purchase.
a) is not valid on items purchased for the purpose of rental, loan or commercial use.
b) No warranty is offered on products sold at auction, ex demonstration, factory seconds , damaged or used product.
c) Appliances and equipment which are not manufactured or supplied by Maverick Campers (eg. Camping Fridge) are covered by the warranty of the original manufacturer of that product of such items for the term offered by the manufacturer.
6. Trailers must be returned to our factory for any warranty work. The warranty does not include pick up, or delivery from our factory
a) Any Transport, accommodation, towing or recovery costs arising from a warranty claim are the responsibility of the purchaser unless stated in writing by Maverick Campers.
7. Work performed under a warranty claim approved by Maverick Campers must be performed by an authorised representative of Maverick Campers and only with the express written permission of Maverick Campers.
a) When carrying out warranty work, it will be at Maverick Campers’ disgression as to the repair or replacement of parts.
8. Any agents, suppliers, resellers or similar of Maverick Campers shall have no authority to authorise or deny warranty claims on behalf of Maverick Campers Pty Ltd.
9. Tents are covered by a 12 month warranty, however misuse, wear & tear are not covered. Tent warranties are also on a Return to base warranty and are not covered for leakage if it is found that the tent has not been weathered correctly or has been overstretched during tent erection. Tents are not covered under warranty for usage of sprays on canvas.
10. All Trailers come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. In addition to our warranty, the consumer may also be covered by other rights and remedies of Consumer Law in relation to the goods and/or services to which this warranty relates.
11. Warranty is subjected to our approval after a full inspection has been made from us to determine that the issues are genuine and not deliberate.
* Please choose carefully to make sure the model of camper trailer or caravan suits you.
* Wrong selection. change of mind, minor variations in model, colour, specifications, delays are not reason for a refund. Any refunds granted will incur a 10% cancellation fee or the 10% deposit will be forfeited.
* We do not include transport, damage/repair/parts costs caused by buyer & will be at the purchaser’s expense
* Any faulty part needs to be sent back to us at purchaser’s expense.
Warranty Claim Form below: